Sunday, November 11, 2012

Today Was A Great Day!!!

Well,it's like the title of my post says,I did have a great day & it's because of my lesson that I taught to my primary kids about how we can forgive others.I included in my lesson a true story about me that my Mom wrote for me to give in church when I was 11 years old.It talks all about me & what had happened to me because I was teased when I was a little girl & how I got help for it.When the kids or boys that did tease me realized that they couldn't make me cry by teasing me,they would hit me & make me cry by hitting me.I gave that talk on a Sunday morning in church & there wasn't even a dry eye in the congregation.Afterwards,I got a phone call from someone who I attended church with who was a Mother to one of the boys or two of them who would tease me to say to me how much she loved my talk.Later that year,it got published in the October 1976 edition of The Friend magazine.I got a free copy in the mail when they had it ready for mailing or my grandmother had a subscription to it before she died.I read it & was so happy for it to be published in that magazine & I still am.My class sort of loved it when I had involved that story about me in regards to their lesson today.I love my class & would do anything for them.I even love my neighbor's kids as well.They're very sweet children & they love me as well even when I'm there helping them out.I'd never trade them for anything in the world because they're very nice neighbors & I'm actually talking about the Jacksons.They're the best neighbors that anyone could ever ask for.If I ever need anything,all I have to is just call them(even if it's a priesthood blessing).Last Sunday,I posted about my best friend & her family that live in Tooele,Utah.I called them last Monday night & I spoke to them & I told them how sorry I was to hear about their son,Cole & posted an entry into his guestbook.I meant every word that was said in the entry.Well,I'll post more in the next day or two,so be prepared!For all of those who are or have served in our wars,Happy Veteran's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment