Saturday, May 4, 2013

I'm Off To My Sister's Place For A Month As Of Tomorrow Morning!!!

Well,it's like it says in the title of my blog that I'm off to my sister's place for a month because my brother's doing some construction in the basement of his house(where I currently live)within the next day or two.Who knows?I may have a new room by the time I get back!Finally,a place to call my own!I'll just have to wait & see about what happens.If it does,I'll take some pictures for all to see.Last Thursday was the anniversary of one of Megan's cats passing away from F.I.P.She was so very sweet & will always be remembered for who she was(Nikita).She would always come tell me when she was hungry when I was living with my sister,Megan,in Eagle Mountain.I cried for most of the day that she passed away because she was special to me,but she's in heaven right now watching over us.Nikita will always be remembered for her kindness & love she gave to us.I miss that sweet little girl & always will.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment