Friday, August 30, 2013

The Best Week Ever!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of this blog or post that it was the best week ever.I had just watched 2 really good movies & am very happy right now to the point where I'm smiling!I've also posted on Facebook 6 photos that I had taken about a year ago when I went up to the Alpine Scenic Loop with my sister & brother-in-law last September 28 or 29th & ended up taking 104 pictures with my digital camera.What I should've done was taken my digital camera up with me to Sundance to hear the symphony perform again & how well they did it!Boy,I'll tell you!It was the best time with my(or one of)cousin,Phaedra Johnson!She really knows her music!She teaches at a high school in West Valley City,Utah named Hunter High School.Their mascot's a wolverine.I told her that the Oak Ridge Boys are coming to Abravenal Hall on December 2nd.I'm going to try to get tickets to go their concert because it's been over 20 years since I last saw them in concert & when I did,it was at the Huntsman Center.I went with a guy named Harold & we sat in separate seats,but oh what a concert that was!Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment