Tuesday, December 3, 2013

What I Did For Thanksgiving!!!

Well,it goes like this:I left my brother's house where I'm currently living to come & stay with my niece,Julee & my sister,Margie for a month & to celebrate Christmas with them as well.Today,I wake up to see snow on the ground & I took a picture that I'm going to be posting onto Facebook later on today.Well,in regards to my Thanksgiving,I also got to see 2 more of my nieces(one of which is named Jennalee & the other one is named LeeAnne).My niece Jennalee(Jenna for short)came over & was surprized to see me onThursday(besides my oldest niece,LeeAnne)We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner that was done by my 2nd niece & my oldest sister.Hopefully today,I can get the chance to go out & get some shopping done & get some ideas for some Christmas presents for my great-nieces & great-nephews for Christmas.I'm just hoping to get the chance to get out & go see the Christmas lights while I'm up here visiting with my sister & my 2nd niece.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment