Tuesday, July 22, 2014

It's Been Over A Week Since I've Blogged!!!

Well,it's been over a week since I've blogged & now I'm in a very safe place right now!I've got a friend from church that's taken me in & has made sure that I'm safe(very)!A week ago last Saturday,my brother told me by just yelling at me & said that I needed to get out of his house & if I hadn't have done that,he'd call the sheriff on me,so I packed what I could & I called a friend of mine & she & her husband came for me & my stuff & I had stayed the rest of the weekend in a hotel & I had to go back to the hospital because I couldn't keep anything down & was having some pain in my left side & my heart was fluctuating as well!They had to check my levels for sugar & it was ranging from 123 to 126!I'm doing really good now & am feeling safe & secure now!I'm currently looking for my own place right now & have filled out applications for 2 apartments that are out here in the Tooele area!I've also applied for housing through the Tooele County Housing Authority & I've been placed on a list,so I'll be hearing from them soon(hopefully)!I've talked to my bishop & we've or we're working on some ideas for me to either be in a place of my own or somewhere where I can be away from my brother for good!I don't need to be placed in a situation where I'm not feeling safe & secure at all!Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!He also said that he'd turn the power off to the basement if I didn't get out of his house!I'm also going to get some of my rent money back from him as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment