Friday, November 7, 2014

I Finally Have A Place To Call My Very Own!!!

Well,it's like it says in or about the title of my post or blog that I finally have a place to call my very own & have had it for over two weeks now!It's a small studio apartment,but it's doable for me & it's not very far from where the rehabilitation center is out here in Tooele!It's very close to where I can get out for or to places if I need to like Walgreens or the post office or the library even!There's a railroad museum located just right across the street from where I live as well as my new ward being not too far so that I can walk to church if I needed to!I'm in the Tooele 10th ward/Tooele Valley View stake & the bishop's really nice as well.His name's Jeffrey Lewis & he's the best(or one of) & he greeted me with a friendly voice & face that made me feel really good inside!The relief society president is nice as well & her name's Tiffany Gregson.There's one of her counselors that's named Bonnie Elton & she's nice as well!I know that for sure I'll make(or be making)friends in this new ward of mine as fast as I can,so that I won't have to leave so suddenly like I did from in the Tooele 15th ward!I also went to visit the rehabilitation center last Wednesday just right before it got dark & I saw a familiar(or some)face that day by the name of Christian Joseph Reidling over at this restaurant that's called "Vista Linda!"I was there for lunch & he just happened to walk in & order something & he recognized me & we got to talking because I haven't really seen him or his family in about 4 years!His brother who had passed away over two years ago was the one that had put or made me become friends with his Mom!Well,I'll either blog or post more soon,o.k.?

No comments:

Post a Comment