Wednesday, February 4, 2015

What I've Been Doing Lately!!!

Well,It's like it says in regards to the title of my blog or post what I've been doing lately & that's I've been getting out to go to the laundromat to do my laundry & had done it alone or by myself for the first time & was able to get there & back with my laundry & have been doing it with ease & care of my cart!It was all for the best!i'm getting out & had or have been going further than what I've been doing!Rent has been paid & sent in the mail,so I've got my place for now!There are people out there that think that I shouldn't be doing this,but much to their surprise I'm doing it!I've been putting some job applications out there for a part-time job,but I haven't really heard anything back from the places that I've applied to!I hope to really soon,though!Well,I better go!I'll either blog or post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment