Wednesday, September 9, 2015

It's Been Over A Month Since I've Blogged!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my post or blog that it's been over a month since I've blogged or posted because I've been in the hospital for 2 days & have taken a nose dive over my shopping cart & had to go back to the hospital with a messed up face & right knee as well as a low heart rate & had to be on a heart monitor for about 30 days!I found out that it only recorded one event to where I felt lightheaded & tired & I only had one event after that!My cardiologist had given me a call the day after I had my last event & I had told him that I had an event the day before he had called me & that day he called me back & had talked to me about having an ECG/Ultrasound of my heart & I said that I hadn't had one before,so I had his office call me back & had me schedule one!I had an appointment on the 27th of August at 9:15 in the morning & had heard back from him that afternoon & was told that everything looked good in regards to my heart!I was back in the hospital for another bout with acute pancreatitis & another uti(urinary tract infection)& had to call for an ambulance & had 2 of them show up at my place!My lipase(cholesterol)levels were in the 13000's & just 2 days after,they were in the 500's & were good enough for me to go home!I also had my relief society president,Tiffany Gregson come to be with me while I was in the hospital as well!Love you,sweet Tiffany!Well,I'll either blog or post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment