Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today Is A Beautiful Day!!!

Well,it's like it says in the title of my post or blog that today's a beautiful day outside.The sun's out & shining bright right now & later on,I'll be getting out & about for my new ward's relief society's enrichment night.I'll be going & hopefully,I'll be having fun tonight.One of mynew ward members,Malory Sandgren,did me a really big favor & she was out & about on Monday & she saw that I was walking to the store to go & get some groceries in the rain,so she went above & beyond the call to help me out by driving me over to the stores that I needed to get to & then she drove me home & she stayed & made sure that I got in.She's truly a friend indeed in my book.Thank you so much,Malory,for what you did for me!I really appreciate it!You're truly a good friend in my book!Wel,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment