Thursday, April 18, 2013

Today Was A Good Or Better Day For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my post or blog that today was a good day for me.On Sunday,I went to church & they needed helpers or nursery leaders in the nursery b room & I went in & helped out along with another lady from church.The nursery coordinator stayed for the 2nd half of nursery with me so I could have a helper in nursery.The  bishop's daughter was eating crayons & a little boy was hit on the head with a toy truck by a little girl & the little girl was put into a chair for a time out & the little girl had to hug the little boy & apologize to him as well.Then I came home & had fixed myself some lunch & just relaxed for the rest of the day.Well,I'll either post or blog more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment