Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I Am Officially Back Home In Tooele!!!

Well,it's like the title of my blog or post says that I'm officially back home in Tooele as of yesterday.I was staying with my sister(or one of)up in the Cottonwood Heights/Midvale/Fort Union area for a month(or thereabouts)& I got to see my first great-niece,3 of my nieces,my first great-nephew & his sisters & my youngest great-nephew named Angelus.I took some or lots of pictures while I was up there visiting.I also went shopping,did some crafts & just soaked my feet in the pool up there.Last night was the first night in about a month since I had slept in my bed.While I was up there,I slept on an air mattress in a small room that was or wasn't confined to me.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment