Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Today Was A Hot One!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my blog entry that today was a hot one!We got up into the low '90'sas far as temperatures outdoors today.I'm also reading an old entry that I had put into a guest book that I had said about a young boy that I had known for over 4 years named Cole Michael Reidling.He was a friend & a very loving person to everyone in his short life that he had on earth(especially to me because I was his babysitter for a short time).I'm remembering now the cowboy hat that I bought for him at the cal ranch store located out here in Tooele & how cute he looked in it when he was 5.Most of all,I'll remember him for the way we met(in the nursery when I had helped out one Sunday & how I became his primary teacher).Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment