Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Today Is Such A Beautiful Day!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my blog or post that today is a beautiful day outside.Soon,we'll see the flowers start to blossom & then spring will be coming just right around the corner.We already have the warm temperatures outside & no snow on the ground.Pretty soon we'll have the rain showers hit us as well as the heat so that we can get ready for the summer months ahead.Last 4th of July,I went over to my bishop's neighborhood to celebrate it as well as have a barbeque dinner with some neighbors & I ended up singing karaoke & the song that I had sung was:"Elvira"by The Oak Ridge Boys & it's been my favorite song ever since before it became a karaoke song.Maybe later I'll get out for a walk!Who knows?Well,I'll either blog or post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment