Saturday, March 8, 2014

Today Was A Very Beautiful Day!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my post or blog that today was a very beautiful day.I did what I always do everyday & got out for my walk.Getting out for some fresh air does me some good & it keeps me healthy.Just the other day I got to see the new house that I'll be living in soon & when I had taken a picture of it & posted it,I got a little melancholy because I'm leaving some good friends soon,but I'm sure that I'll be making some new ones as well.There's a song that I remember from an old phone commercial that's entitled "Old Friends" & one old friend picks up the phone & dials the old friend's number & the old friend answers the phone & says "Hello!"That commercial always made me cry sometimes because it reminded me of my Mom's Mother(my grandma)& how she lived far away from us.My friends in the Overlake area won't be so far & I can always give them a call.Well,I'll either blog or post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment