Saturday, August 25, 2012

It's Been One Week Since My Ward's Summer Party!!!








Well,it's been one week since my ward's summer party.That was fun for the adults as well as the kids.I found out on Facebook that a little boy whom I used to teach in my ward's primary named Kellen Kawa was having breathing trouble & went to the hospital.He's supposed to or probably is home by now.I wish you well,Kellen(and to smile as well).This was the best time of all to be had(Ice Cream,Cake,Etc.).It was the time for catching up on gossip,etc.My ward's bishop was there & got himself soaked with water,but he did have fun as well.I went with my 1st counselor's wife & her kids.Her baby girl,Olivia,takes to me very well now.She's such a well mannered baby & loves to have fun with her food.Well,I'll post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment