Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today Was An Easy Day!!!

Well,today was an easy day for me.I got the recycling emptied as well as the dishwasher & ride my bike.I also went on Facebook the other night & I found out about one of my adopted cousins having stage 2 breast cancer & is undergoing chemotherapy.I wish her all the best that she'll be better soon & that it's in remission.A week ago last Sunday,I called one of my Dad's cousins named Martha Hatch & she was so glad to hear from me.It's been over 5 years since we've spoken & she mentioned that my favorite cousin,Cathy,was in town visiting friends & family.I told my Dad's cousin,Martha,that I was doing o.k.Boy,was she surprised to really hear from me & it was good to hear from her as well.Well,I'll either blog or post more later on tonight or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment