Friday, July 5, 2013

A Late "Happy 4th Of July!" To All Who Read Or Are Reading This Blog Or Post Tonight!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of this blog or post that I'm writing to you tonight that I'm wishing you a late "Happy 4th Of July!"Yesterday was the first time that I was really celebrating it & I had a lot of fun because of it.My neighbors up the street were celebrating their 4th of July by having a cookout & I was just out walking & had noticed or was curious to what was going on,so I had been asked to join them in their evening meal.I just sat there at their place & relaxed for a while & then I went with one of my other neighbors over to another party that was just within the next block or two & had a sweet treat & dessert,but I also did karaoke for the first time.My song of choice was "Elvira!" by The Oak Ridge Boys & some of the lyrics I missed out on,but most of them I knew,so I was singing it & I had some people dancing in the street & my bishop of my new ward heard me sing & oh,boy was he ever surprised to hear me sing!The choir director of my new ward was there & I had the chance to meet him.He didn't hear me sing,but I'm going to try to attend our ward's choir practice on Sunday after church.This will be my first time ever in a ward choir,but it's worth a try.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!By the way,the symphony was really fun!It was a patriotic celebration theme & was held up at Sundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment