Thursday, July 18, 2013

Well,It's Another Fun Filled Weekend For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in the title of my blog or post that it's another fun filled weekend for me in regards to helping out with my new ward's float for the children's parade that starts & ends at the high school out here in Tooele.I'll be helping out with my primary kids on the float & just right before the parade gets started.I guess that you might say that I'm a natural at that & have found my talent with things such as singing,crocheting,knitting,etc.(as well as teaching)I don't really have my credentials to be a teacher in a school setting or school like setting,but it's only in the primary for me.These pictures were taken while I was staying with my oldest sister in the Midvale/Fort Union/Cottonwood Heights area for about a month last May.The picture on the top is of my oldest great-niece,Natali Kelley & the other 5 are of my oldest niece,LeeAnne Larsen,Natali Kelley(LeeAnne's only child)& my youngest great-nephew,Angelus Peddycord.They're one of the special people in my life right now.I wish that I could've helped out the day that I was leaving or the day before with giving them some money for gas,but I had to pay rent to my brother with whom I'm living with.He's the coolest,kindest brother that anyone could ever ask for.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment