Monday, October 21, 2013

Today Was A Beautiful Day For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in my blog or post title today that it was a very beautiful day for me.In my last post or blog that I wrote,I meant to say that my best friend,Deedra Knudsen Hinds was or is my dear friend as well as Reeda Whitehouse(whom I've known for about 7 years)We met in a very special & odd way because I was getting back into attending church again just after I had moved back here to Utah.I went to the church across the street from where I was living when I had lived in Tooele before living in Eagle Mountain for over 2 years.I was told that the building or meetinghouse just right across the street from the apartment that I was living in before was the wrong one for me & was given the correct address to the building or meetinghouse was in which I was to attend,so a day or two later,I set out to find this place & the following Sunday,I followed someone to church & just took a shortcut & I had ended up with meeting my dear friend Reeda Whitehouse & her husband,Robert(Bob for short).We turned out to be the dearest of friends ever since.She had showed up at my apartment the early morning of my Mom's passing & didn't even see a tear shed from me because my youngest sister,Martha(Marty for short)was on the phone with me keeping me calm & relaxed.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment