Sunday, July 29, 2012

What A Sunday I Had!!!

Well,it's another Sunday that's done & over with!!!I had called my dear friend that I know that lives in Tooele this afternoon or evening,whom I haven't spoken to since before Christmas or Thanksgiving even to let her know that I was doing o.k.She's been my dear friend since 2007(July 14 or so).She always will be until she dies!!!She was there for me when my Mother had passed & if she needs me,I'll be there for her.I'm now thinking of that song that was the theme song for that TV show "Friends"that sung by the Rembrandts "I'll be there for you" & am thinking about what she does or did for me!Her name's Reeda Whitehouse & she's been the coolest person in my life & I in hers!We both have callings in the church in primary & are there for our primary kids!I wouldn't leave mine without saying"Goodbye"to them first!Well,I'll try to blog or post again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment