Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Craziest Day & Evening Ever!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my blog that today & tonight have been the craziest ever.I did the dishwasher & went for a walk today & it was coold outside,but when I got back home,it was nice & warm inside & I even had some hot cocoa to really warm me up.Last Saturday,I went to Winter Palooza with my niece,Julee & her kids & just had fun to the point where my back was hurting me.I had a surprise come to me or my sight & that was my sister Margie,my 4th niece,Leslee & her son,Angelus & my 1st great-niece,Natali were there as well.They had stuff for kids to do & my great-nephew,Zane had seen a booth with snakes & had the chance to hold a snake on his neck(yikes,that's scary!).Well,I'll blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment