Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today Was A Sad Day For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in the title of my blog or post that today was a sad day for me.I had to leave the comfort of my sister's home in Eagle Mountain & move in with my brother who lives in Tooele,Utah.This will be my new home for now until something better comes up for me.I'm now back in some familiar places where I can go shopping,movies,etc.I had to say goodbye to some very special people in my old neighborhood today & their kids.One neighbor that I had lived across the street from in Eagle Mountain,Gina Jackson & her kids,came over with some homemade miss you cards for me.Another neighbor who lived just right next door to me when I lived in Eagle Mountain,Laura Brown & her kids I also had to say goodbye to as well before my brother came for me.I'll be able to visit with my sister in Eagle Mountain from time to time.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment