Sunday, February 24, 2013

Today Was A Great Day For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in my title that today was a great day for me.I went to church today & was totally fascinated by a lesson that was taught in relief society about our children & how we should protect them from certain dangers & to teach them right from wrong.We shouldn't go abusing our children physically or emotionally & that we should love them for who & what they are because they're our future.They rely upon us for love & guidance to show them the way of what's right & what's wrong to do.When I taught in primary as a primary worker,I often heard & saw the kids call another bad names.I would make sure that the child saying or calling the other a bad name was spoken to about it & had the opportunity to apologize to the kid that was either feeling bad or had his feeling hurt by going face to face & then when that was done,I told them to give each other a hug because I really didn't want to see them become enemies in the future.Now you tell me,is that right or is that wrong?I was also taught that we should become abusive to our children because we can pass it down & they'd inherit it.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment