Monday, February 25, 2013

I Had The Greatest Day Today!!!

Well,it's like the title of my blog or post says that I had the greatest day today.I saw someone that I've not seen in over 2 years today at the store when I was there shopping for some things.She came over to me & said "Hi!" to me & I had her name in the back of my mind & I finally thought of it & her name is or was Kae Olsen of the Tooele 5th ward & boy was she ever a sight for sore eyes to see.I was one of her visiting teachers when I had lived in the 5th ward over a year ago.I also served with her in the primary as well.She didn't know that or she now knows that I had moved & am now back in Tooele living with my brother.She brought or has brought back good memories to me.She's not working at Coldwater Creek anymore & was out shopping herself before heading to work.I was a visiting teaching companion to Shelly Vincent & Peggy Mack before Peggy Mack had moved & I as well moved to Eagle Mountain.She doesn't really know how much I'm smiling right now.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment