Tuesday, March 5, 2013

A New Day Is Among Us!!!

Well,here it is!It's a new day!A better day than what the others have been.I(as of last Sunday)have been out of my first sister's life for a few days now.She's not welcome or is ever coming back into mine.She has cats that were loved by me,but not anymore.So,a new day or days have started for me.My iPhone 4 that I had on her cell phone plan is no longer mine & has been sent back to her & besides that,it never worked right since I had it from day one.If I were you,I'd never own an iPhone 4 or any iPhone product because things can happen to them(many things!).As of this Saturday,I'm going on my own for a cell phone.I'll be saving or will have a cell phone with a plan that's all mine or my own.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment