Monday, March 11, 2013

Today Was A Fun Day For Me!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my blog that today was a fun day for me because I got out for the or part of the day today & went ouut shopping for a new pair of Sunday shoes,lunch,hair cut & to do a little bit of shopping,but while I was out,I had to make a stop somewhere & I saw a gal that I've not seen in over 2 years named Josi & we just talked for a minute or two,then I went over to Payless shoes for a new pair of Sunday shoes,then it was off to have lunch at McDonald's,haircut & shopping & then home for the day.I asked Josi how her daughter,Alexis was doing & she told me that she's doing or was doing really or just good.I've got 1or maybe 2 blisters on my feet to prove it.They're sore,but will heal in time.Well,I'll either blog or post more tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment