Friday, March 1, 2013

Today Was An Unusual Day!!!

Well,it's like it says in regards to the title of my blog that today was an unusual day for me.My sister that lives in Eagle Mountain sent me a text & she told me that she had taken out $40.00 from my checking for my cell phone & I got upset & was shaking & crying at the same time.I called my brother & had told him what had happened & he came home & got me & we went over to the bank & started my own account or a new account for me as of today.I'm very calm now because a friend of mine gave me some really good advice.Megan,if you're reading this,it's my choice to say yes or no in regards to coming over for the weekends to visit with you & the or my answer's a big NO!I'm not saying why,but it's a big NO for right now!Well,I'll either post or blog more tomorrow!And if you're reading this Megan,it's better to ask than to just take!

No comments:

Post a Comment