Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Today's A Very Beautiful Day!!!

Well,here it is!Another beautiful,hot day.It's going to be 90 degrees today.I'm sorry for not posting a blog last night,but I fell to illness to where I felt just awful.Today,I'm feeling much better,so I'll blog twice(this morning & this evening).I was texting with my sister,Megan & she was asking how I was feeling & I told her that I was feeling much better.I added into one of my messages sent back to her:"pain compared to no pain.No pain is better for me."She said in a text back to me:"Who likes to be in pain?"I said:"Nobody.That's for sure."I wasn't even acting like I was in pain.It just hit me when I least expected it to.So,I'm awake to another beautiful day.I'll just focus on that for today.Well,I'll post again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment