Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Gloomy Day

Although it was like this this morning,it didn't really last.It turned out to be a nice day after all.The sun came out to shine & stayed out for the rest of the day.On February 14th,2008 when I lived in Tooele,it snowed 24" & they had to close the schools for 1 day.The kids that attended school out there were probably saying "yea!there's no school today!"The reason why is because the buses that are to pick the kids up couldn't get out that day,so the kids stayed home & called it a school day.I walked out in that weather although it was deep & came home with wet pants.I lived right next door to an elementary school & when I looked out my balcony door,it just seemed so desolate.I miss that.The kids that I knew from where I attended church went to that school & when I was outside for the mail trip,I'd say "Hi!"to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment