Sunday, May 20, 2012

Summer's Just Right Around The Corner!!!

Well,it's almost here(summer,that is)!It's the season for being outside & doing fun things.There's this amusement park called "Lagoon" that I still like going to & have been going to ever since I was a kid because it's fun to just go & ride on the rides & be a kid again.I went there in 1986 to go to a concert with a friend of mine & we got to see Herman's Hermits,Gary Puckett & the Unoin Gap,The Grass Roots & The Monkees.I had fun to where I went to see The Monkees again the following year up in Ogden,Utah at this event called the Sky Concert at this place called Wildcat Stadium on the Weber State College campus,but now it's called Weber State University because it's campus is big enough to be a university.For the Memorial Day weekend out here in Eagle Mountain we have this event called Pony Express Days.Last year,we had Clint Black come & perform for us in regards to a concert.This year,we've got a person by the name of Chris Cagle coming to perform for us.Last year,they had some booths set up & it looked like fun,but there was nothing big there,so we went for some ice cream.I really don't know how much fun it'll be unless I go.They also have a rodeo every year in regards to Pony Express Days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment